Friday, May 14, 2010

Poooool Par-tay!

It was Rozzi's first time swimming! She loooooves the tub and I have been so excited to take her swimming if you can't tell! I was worried the water might be too cold for her, but nope - She was STOKED!

Just chillin in her future boyfriend's sweet ride.
Stoked! Not sure what Braden thinks though! She loved all the kids, the splasing, and the commotion. What could be better?Just about ready to crash after being awake for 2 whole hours! Thanks Braden, for letting us come play! You're the best!

3 comments:

Court and Tim said...

Dang I got there right after you guys left...so bummed. Now I know Rozzi is ready to chill at the pool all summer with me and B. I want that raft for myself, do they come in big sizes???

krissymay said...

what! where did you get a swimsuit that color?! i have to have it(: Rozzi looks so cute in the raft! ha ha i loved that picture of her smiling

Rachelle said...

Good times, let's do it again soon!!