Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sisters!

Rozzi is adjusting "pretty well" to having a new sister.  At first she pretty much just ignored her but now she is starting to get a little more interested and asks to hold her.  Her favorite thing to do is snuggle her in bed.  At first she didn't understand what "sister" meant.  People kept asking her if she had a baby sister and she would say "No. It's a baby girl."  But I think she is starting to get it.  Lately she has been singing "Baby Kirra, Baby Kirra" to the tune of "Cinderella, Cinderella, night and day it's Cinderella."  It's pretty funny.  





3 comments:

Jessica said...

they are so beautiful!

krissymay said...

Wow! First of all what a birth story, I seriously wish I could've heard the pop and then seen u screaming in the delivery room ( ; secondly kaya & Rozzi have the same dress from target and thirdly I wanna come meet Kirra!

Smiths said...

I'm glad Rozzi is starting to acknowledge her lil sis. I love them together. Congrats, again.