Friday, September 5, 2008

I Would Rather Be Here.....

than pretty much anywhere else! I would definitely rate Lake Powell as my number one vacation spot on earth! And luckily I got to spend the last week there. What isn't awesome about it? Sleeping under the stars, all day boosting sessions, epic breakfasts, blue water, beautiful red rock canyons, cliff jumping . . . . Sooooo good!

Boostage!

The Lynn using his slaloming skills from the 80s

What we hiked through for six hours....

It was a great workout though.....

And don't think we didn't see wild horses!

Krissy, Sierra, Me, and Lynn

Might not be Hawaii, but it comes pretty close

10 comments:

krissymay said...

dude..
epic..
gnarly..
so hot right now!
good times ( : tanks fo coming brah.. you know fo good chill

Briana said...

Eliza, it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I remember the good 'ol days when we could take off and go on trips whenever we wanted. Kids sure change things. :)

How are you guys liking Sacramento? Have you gotten to know Tanja Orchard at all?

Jessica said...

So jealous! Tell Lynn I say hi! I haven't seen him forever!

Heather Ashby said...

Is that the same Sierra from Hawaii? Looks like your having so much fun. xo Heather Steadman Ashby

Smiths said...

Lake Powell is rad, but you may have been away from Hawaii too long to say you'd rather be there :).
I had no idea you were such a great decorator. I'm inspired. I'll be doing some updating in my house too.

Smiths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie speed said...

yeah. fun. i'm jealous.

sleeping under the stars is the best.

Brooke said...

I tagged you, look at my blog!

Jessica Wille said...

I so wish I could have been there!!

Jessica Wille said...

what...wild horses!?!