Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Merced Gateway Triathlon

He just doesn't stop! Energizer bunny up in hur! The week after his hundred mile ride Jeff did a triathlon in Merced. He was pretty excited because it was held at the college where he played waterpolo all through high school. Oh the good old days...back in the '90s!

The first event was an 800 meter swim. Here's a great shot of Jeff's arm! It's the one with the watch on it.

Then there was a 28 mile bike ride. Don't worry he got 3 flats on the ride...BUZZ KILL!!!
It ended with a 6 mile run - piece of cake! JK... I was dying after 20 minutes of Jillian Michael's workout video today! (Remember I had a baby though? ...Yeah, I did.) Don't think he didn't take 3rd place cuz he did! Rozzi was so proud!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i'm not sure whose crazier...jeff or you?! settle down you two! and bummer on the flat tires...you know he totally would have won!

Laura Howard said...

Just reading the post on your blog made me tired! lol Way to go Jeff!

By the way, how's that Jillian Michael's video? I'm looking for something that will kick my butt.

Court and Tim said...

Any excuse for Jeff to wear spandex as long as possible I guess. And of course he would have his watch on!