Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Apple C'Hill' 2009

Ludakrissy and A-train came to visit for the weekend. There were some fall activities, a couple steaks got taken down, maybe some crossword puzzles....


First we had to go to the farmers market to get some winter hats. I think somebody has a new crush... It was love at first sight - first sight of the steps in his hair!


What am I supposed to do about this cuteness? Ridiculous! Out of control!


Apple Hill





BFFs
Family Photo Time! Yay! Baby come back......

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Love apple hill!

ps. No joke my word verification is SUCKS. haha

ryan and becca said...

I LOVE Rozzi's hat

Jessica Wille said...

Krissy said that you guys had so much fun! I love that you are BFFs.

And yes, Rozzi is way too cute to handle. I really can't handle it:)

krissymay said...

ok ok.. that was some goooood times brah*