Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween + Rozzi's Blessing = Craziness!

Wow! This weekend was intense! Here's a million pics of the craziness!

Rozzi's 1st Halloween! Her pumpkin doubles as an evil face/Rossingol rooster. She was too small to fit in any costumes so we had to improvise with my stay-at-home-mom craft skills. Yep, that pumpkin headband was 100% homemade!

A couple of ladybugs, a witch, and a princess
Achilles the Squirrel and Timbo Slice
Show me your muscles....
The kids
Part II: Daddy and Bu on their big day

Uncle Paul - The Baby Whisperer


No worries, the Wellmans will take care of it!
What's this all about?
Me and all the bros
4 generations. Even Grandma showed up!
Whewww! That was a long weekend!
I feel the same way!

2 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Fun! So did she scream the whole time duringthe blessing or what?? I was so nervous for that.. I am sure Jeff is glad its over too! I know Dan sure was

Laura Howard said...

That was such a crazy, fun weekend! I'm glad we got to come out and see you guys! I just wish we could have stayed longer.