Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hair Wars


So I was in a fashion show and they chopped off my hair. The theme of the show was "decades" as in 1920's, 30's, 40's etc. I was the 60's girl and Twiggy was the inspiration for my hair style. It's definitely the shortest my hair has ever been, and Jeff isn't too happy about that, but the show was pretty fun. There were probably 50 models and it was at a club in downtown Sacramento . . . kind of a big deal. Now my nickname has become Twiggy, Twigs, Twig . . . you get the idea.



Brooke was my moral support. Let's just say it wasn't my normal scene.

6 comments:

Laura Howard said...

Wow, Eliza! That's awesome! I think you look gorgeous!

Peter wasn't too thrilled with me having short hair either, but sometimes you just have to do things that you want to do. ;)

AmberlyGreen said...

Your hot girl, how exciting!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Eliza, you look gorgeous! I love the 60's era! Hope you guys are doing well:)

Jessica said...

You look hot Eliza. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it short! So stylin'! That sounds like a ton of fun. Jeff will get over it, :) that's the good thing about hair, it ALWAYS grows back. :)

Briana said...

love the haircut. You remind me of Natalie Portman. Ever hear that?