Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged again...

6 unspectacular things about me are:

1) I set my alarm for an hour before I need to get up. Instead of just sleeping in, I like to know that I'm sleeping in. It makes it so much better.

2) I'm obsessed with sweat pants. I can never have enough of them and would wear them everywhere if my husband would let me. I mean you've got to have at least 3 colors of sweat shorts for when it's hot, sweat capris, and sweat pants.

3) Whenever I am near a See's Candies, I always get a bag with the apricot delight, raspberry truffle, and polar bear paw. This tradition started at Ala Moana Mall in Hawaii and I'm still in love.

4) I think the 40 hour work week is ridiculous and over rated.

5) I really hate the afternoon, specifically 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. I only like it when I'm at the beach or at the lake and it is really sunny. I love right after the sun rises and right before it sets.

6) The only reason I go to Mexican restaurants is for the chips and salsa. That's all I really want, but I just have to order so people don't think I'm weird.

So now I tag Brooke Babcock, Bobbie Jo Redondo, Jen Toone, Roxanne Foster, and Jessica Peers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

haha, my favorite time of the day is 1-4. That's when Jocelyn takes her nap!

Anonymous said...

It was like you were reading my mind on 1, 2, 4, 5, & 6. Except, I do like Mexican food, but when I think about going to a mexican restaurant, I always want to go because I am craving the chips & salsa! Also, you can NEVER have too many pairs of sweat pants or long comfy pajama pants!