Sunday, June 28, 2009

The DOME




Can somebody please tell my husband he is NOT Bear Grylls?!? Last week he thought it would be a good idea to hike Half Dome - an 18 mile hike - right after going to Santa Cruz, Mexico, waking up at 5:00 a.m. for surgeries all week, etc. So they get up at 5:30 Monday morning and hike until 7:30 p.m. (and don't think he packed a lunch...oh I had a couple of granola bars...nice!) Then he drives home 4 hours, gets home at 1:00 a.m. and has to get up and be to a surgery by 8:00 a.m. then next morning! Freak! Then instead of taking it easy, he goes to the gym every night and decides to do a 50 - sorry 55 - mile bike ride at 5:00 a.m. yesterday! Sheesh! And guess who gets to rub his legs every night? ME! Oh well, I'm glad he had fun! But on a side note - I did the stairmaster for 5 minutes yesterday and seriously my legs are killing me!



Ahhhh cute....



"Hey Mom look at me....."

Gnar gnar....

5 comments:

Devin said...

oh my gosh. eliza someone needs to rescue your poor prego belly from that insane hubby of yours. maybe he really is bear grylls.

Devin said...

oh this is ash by the way. ha ha.

Court and Tim said...

you forgot to add, you also walked across the street to Brooke's, maybe you're Bear, not him.

J. T. said...

You guys always have the best adventures!! I need to start making some moolah so that we can start doing some real living...and what is with all the surgeries?

Smith Family said...

Honestly, I am surprised YOU didn't do it too, but with pregnant belly. (I know, you are too responsible) Let's not forget that you are GNARLY too. I don't buy the "5 minutes on the stairmaster" for 1 second! Congrats on Baby Wellman!