Thursday, July 16, 2009

Time's Running Out!!!!

Calling all cool names! So we were really more mentally prepared to have a boy and we had a definite boy name ready to go. But this whole girl thing is really throwing us off. Now it's down to 9 weeks left and I still couldn't tell you what our name is for sure. We have about 5 names that we keep running our minds over but I just can't commit (not something I'm very good at)! I'm not gonna say what names we are thinking of, but let's just say they are different. (I would rather have people lie to me and say they like it when I have the baby than kill it for me now!) So anyway, if anyone has suggestions of some cool/unusual girl names I want to hear it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott & I have always liked the name Sloan. We probably aren't brave enough to use it. Another one I thought was nice is Carrington. It isn't on my list of names to use, but I liked it when I heard it. Hope these help!

Brooke said...

I'm telling you.....Alicia is the way to go....slightly exotic.... super hot....maybe i'm just biased

Brooke said...

I like how "brooke" commented! lol. That was Alicia! Umm... Ik now what name I like... but I won't say it! You know what it is! Go *****!

Meg said...

Here are the names we debated upon; Kirra, Reese, Scout and Avery. Feel free to use them, we will probably use one of them if we have another girl, but we don't care if you use one too! Can't wait to see the little one.

Don't worry about not having a name yet. We didn't settle on Indie until the last minute. We finally committed as we were leaving the hospital, and we needed to hand over the naming certificate thing. Good luck!

j,d and little b said...

love the name scout! That's a good one meg! Me and Dan thought about Lexi... can't wait to hear what the name is going to be!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and your cute belly...I know you don't feel cute, BUT you look fantastic...I really like the name Ciara (pronounced like tiara but with "key" in the front...does that make sense?), Jordan, Cameron (it's always fun having a boys name for a girl :-)).