Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Howard Family Reunion

Utah! People working together! Utah! What a great place to be! (My favorite song from 4th grade). Here's some pics from my family reunion in Utah a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry, Jeff was in Vegas starring in a Lil' John music video so he couldn't make it..standard procedure.

The grandparents, parents, and sister-in-law


The bros and cousin Nikki, just having a snack


Me and the bros inside the scuba cave - we all like tight pants


My personal favorite - Aaron playing horsey with cousin Astrid. I've never seen this side of him...


Grandma petting the horse


We spent a lot of time petting the horses


My new favorite cousin. This guy is rad.


And what family reunion would be complete without a birthday party?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

haaaa!! yes you do all like tight pants!!

Bobbie Jo said...

I cant believe you came to Utah and didn't call you suck! I want to see your cute belly!!!

Laura Howard said...

That reunion was a blast! Up until the point I got sick...then it wasn't fun anymore. :(