Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 Points for Wifey

I have to give myself a little credit for an amazing birthday surprise. Jeff's b-day was last week (27!!!!) so he thought he was getting a juicer, a magic bullet (which he did from my parents) or apparently booty shorts and a tank top (don't ask me). But instead I went behind his back and got him this amazing biking ensemble (Rock & Republic - yes, like the jeans) that he showed me like 3 months ago which I had to bid for from China. Anyway long story short, he is super picky about stuff and he loved it!!!

Plus I got him a cold stone cake with candles. I've never gotten him a cake before...steppin it up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the best when you can surprise them with something they actually really wanted and they didn't even know it?! Scott is and always has been super hard to shop for. He always wants super expensive stuff, that is if he wants anything at all! He has stolen all of my fun times of surprising him on his special days, which really stinks because I LOVE to plan surprises! :) You are like the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen, by the way. :) Can't wait to see your little cutie when she gets here. :)

Ash said...

Shoot! We still need to get Jeff a ring for his birthday. I guess he wants to rock the jewels bad! Maybe it can be his "I am a Dad" gift. It will take the edge off.

Alicia said...

haaaaa!! really???